This will have information on were-people society, culture, and traits.
- Three forms: animal, human, and hybrid
- Mature werefolk have full control over when they transform
- Less experienced (and younger) werefolk may transform involuntarily; exact triggers are unclear but for at least some cases the full moon is involved
- May not be able to change until puberty; unborn child transforms with the wereperson carrying it, and thus is stuck in the form that person was in while giving birth until puberty.
- Lifespans vary somewhat from human standard, correlated with lifespan (or possibly something vaguely related to lifespan-to-size-ratio?) of the animal form